- Outpatient and inpatient
- The nature examination can be determined individually by the client and the examining veterinarian
- Exam report by the veterinarian
SERVICES OFFERD BY OUR HORSE CLINIC
Pre-purchase examinations for horses
- General examination
- Examination of the locomotor system
- Examination of the cardiovascular system
- Examination of eyes, skin, etc.
- Short stress test
Additional: radiological examination
- Diagnostics and documentation of X-ray images (according to X-ray guidelines 2018)
- Standard radiological examination - 18 radiographs (by agreement between client and veterinarian; these may be extended or reduced).
- Content: a radiological examination of the horse's toe, hock, and knee in various image projections
- Additional radiological examinations of other anatomical regions may be agreed between client and veterinarian
Additional: examination for doping relevant substances
- If requested, blood samples may be collected and sent to an appropriate laboratory for examination or frozen on-site at the clinic for a certain period of time.
- Detailed discussion of all the following purchase findings
For your information
Generally, a prognosis about the health and athletic performance of a horse cannot be forecasted - the Pre-Purchase Examination provides important insights and an overview about the health and performance at the time of the examination (status quo)