- preventive checkups and dental restorations
- mechanical treatment or correction of molars (tooth edges, tooth hooks, etc.)
- incisor correction
- surgery and opening of maxillary sinuses
- digital X-ray of teeth and skull (outpatient and inpatient)
SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR HORSE CLINIC
Dental treatment for horses
Regular dental treatments in case of complaints, but also as prophylaxis are highly import for the well-being of your horse.
Dental treatments are regularly performed at our clinic, with innovative surgical methods also being used, as displayed on the pictures: treatment with synthetic resin and wire. Following jaw surgery the horse was immediately able to eat again.
Tooth extractions under sedation or general anesthesia (outpatient or inpatient)
- incisor extraction
- molar tooth extraction incl. wolf tooth extraction
- extraction of root remnants or tooth fragments